Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's A Girl


I just had my 5th child on Feb. 20th she is beautiful. What a wonderful baby!!!!!!! I tried the whole breastfeeding thing for the first time what an awful experience!!!!!!! Baby wasn't getting enough and got jaundice and had to be readmitted to the hospital!! awful!!!!!!! Well enough about that. Baby is good and doing great now! The other kids just can't get enough of her.I haven't blogged in a while cause it's been crazy!!!! Now with 5 it's harder there is soooo much to do with a little peanut around!!! But I'm loving every minute! I will be blogging again soon but for right now it's time for the kids to go to bed and all hell is breaking loose!!! Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

alix said...

congratulations! sorry the breastfeeding didn't go well...wondered if you had enough support in that...but that's water under the bridge. glad she's now in good health!

enjoy your babies!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. SOO hard being a mother.

*ducks*

:P hahaha