Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Haven't Blogged in a While


Has been crazy. My 3yr. old had to get surgery for a hernia. Took him and the newborn to the surgery at the hospital. Grandmom's sat with the other kids. Daughter missed bus for school had to have someone pick her up. Quinn went into surgery 5 hrs. late saw ex stepmother at hospital had to have hour long conversation explaining why her and my father are divorcing and why she has had no contact with me because i didn't include her name on some stupid invitation. Then went up to check on 3 yr. old with baby in a car seat but not buckled in placed her on a chair in waiting room that wasn't properly secured to the floor and it flung the car seat and baby on the floor. The baby hit her head on the floor had to take the baby down to the er and have a 3 hr. long wait to have a cat scan. She is perfectly fine my husband of coarse is all pissed off about the whole thing and has to say I told you she was fine what a waste. I just had to make sure she is only 27 days old and now I know she is fine from the other fall too where her brother pulled her off the bed. She was wrapped in a blanket and he didn't know she was in there and he pulled the blanket to help him up and he pulled the blanket and the baby on the floor. This baby will be lucky to make it to one. They mall her all the time and wake her when she's peacefully sleeping . My husband said last night I love all our children but I don't want any more. I said yeah that's what I've been saying since I got pregnant!!!! I love these kids but they're a lot of aggravation and a lot of frickin' work and I'm tired i've had kids for 11 yrs. now I'm ready to start my life!!!!!!Well I've got to jam these kids are wrecking havoc and I can't stand the yelling no more and it's mom favorite time of the day NAP TIME!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

acquire bodies overseen amenities healthy watermarks prof crescent moderately body oldest
lolikneri havaqatsu